The Bath County Arts Association awards up to 3 scholarships for arts related summer camp each year. The application is available here: Application for Summer Study Scholarship
Eligibility and General Information:
- Students must be under 18 years of age and a resident of Bath County.
- Camp must be an officially recognized organization and the program based in visual arts, music, creative writing, dance or acting.
- Maximum award is $500 per student.
- Payment will be made directly to the camp.
- Priority will be given to requests submitted by May 15, 2015. If funds are still available requests can be submitted until June 15, 2015.
- Priority is given to students who have not previously received a summer scholarship award, however students may apply multiple years.
- Upon awarding of a grant, student must submit copy of application and bill to be paid with addressed envelope.
- Students who receive funding but do not participate in the camp will be disqualified from future awards.