The 2019 entry form is coming soon.
1:00 – 5:00pm July 13-14, 2019
$10.00 for each work. Limited to three works.
Bath County Arts Association receives a 30% commission on all sales.
- All work must be original, and completed within the last 2 years. (Photographs must have been taken within the last 2 years.)
- All entries, other than sculptures, must be ready to hang with hanging wire attached. Entries will not be hung unless properly presented.
- Display stands must be supplied by the artist for any sculptures which are not floor pieces. Wall-hung sculptures of any kind cannot be displayed.
- Artists must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- All entries must be priced for sale.
- No Portfolios, please.
The judge and committee members have the right to refuse any work considered objectionable.
2019 announcement – coming soon.
All entries must be received at Valley Elementary School on Panther Drive (off Route 220, 2 miles south of The Omni Homestead) between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm on Saturday, July 13, or Sunday, July 14, 2018.
Sunday, July 28 is Pickup Day.
The Art Show will be open for sales from 10:00 – 12:00pm.
- Buyers may pick up purchased artwork beginning at 12:00pm.
- Artists may pick up their unsold artwork between 12:30pm and 2:00pm only, on Sunday, July 28, 2019.
Although care will be taken by the Bath County Arts Association to prevent loss or damage to the artwork, the association will not assume liability. It is suggested that artists requiring additional protection, insure their works independently. Submission of a work to the exhibition shall constitute an agreement to comply with all conditions set forth in this prospectus.